The acquisition module supports all shopping processes that are ongoing in a library, e.g.:
- registry of desiderates, of which an acquisition record is made at the creation of an order, whereby it is highlighted to the user in the on-line catalog as a document being processed,
- ordering with the option to track if its active or already satisfied,
- invoicing and records of advance invoices, invoices can be directly connected to the order and the budget or with generating copies as well,
- budget monitoring: by connecting the budget and its connection to invoices and orders it is possible to continuously monitor the finance spending for purchases of the library,
- budget monitoring: spending of finances for purchases of the library may be monitored continually through engagement of the budget and its connection with invoices and orders,
- automatic sending of reminders to suppliers for ordered and not yet received documents.