Catalogization module is designed for processing of various types of documents on basic and analytical level. Other functions and catalog options include:
- processing series, integration of resources and specific documents (archive materials, collection items, filmstrips, etc.),
- manage different kinds of catalogs and databases from traditional local catalog or more catalogs simultaneously via virtual union catalog to the central catalog,
- recording and accessing thesis,
- linking of duplicate records,
- sharing records with other libraries, acceptance of authority records from libraries such as the Library of Congress or the National Library,
- checking the existence of linked pages and generating dynamic links (OPEN URL),
- possibility to connect a web service through which it will automatically enrich the bibliographic content of book covers and possibly the contents of documents without manual intervention to the record,
- export and import of SK CASLIN records,
- receipt of exemplars, easy switching between titles and exemplars,
- spell checking and record quality control,
- MARC21, UNIMARC, AACR2, CIDOC / CRM, FRBR, FRAD format support.
Module for authorities enables to:
- create different types of authority records,
- management of authority records databases, enriched records of memory institutions authorities such as museums and archives, download of authorities and regular updating from file of national authorities,
- authority records of persons, corporate events, publishers, suppliers.
A simple web application can be used for authorities and documents cataloguing as well:
- installation is not nescessary,
- accesibility from anywhere,
- simple and intuitive operation,
- suitable for the initial operative cataloguing, branches of regional libraries, etc.