A component but also a stand alone part of the ARL is the new module Digital Chronicle.
- Registry of events with all connections and relations.
- Connecting digital objects to the events (photo gallery, videos, invitations… ).
- Presentation of events in a form suitable for the user.
- Search the present, past and upcoming events.
- Calendar of personalities – anniversaries.
- Corporate directory and contacts.
- Chronicle in print form.
A key feature is the ability to create records of events – chronicle articles, which are important in terms of information for the city or library. Presentation of the recorded information is in a form suitable for the average user .
The relations and links related to records of all types are captured in the required level of detail such as:
- records of the venue of the recorded events,
- records of landmarks, buildings and other major geographic elements,
- records of celebrities, organizers, participants, etc., including further contacts,
- records of text documents, which are related to the event,
- articles describing the event,
- digital objects related to the event (photos, videos, posters … ).
Due to the interdependence of individual records, immediate information will be conveyed to the end user in the needed predicative value and a preview of the event from several angles.
It is intended for libraries, municipalities, information centers and the like.