One of the installations of RFID technologies, that we implemented last year, was the return machine at the State Scientific Library in Prešov. Its readers are therefore not limited by the opening hours of the library and can return the borrowed documents 24 hours a day. The return machine is very helpful for librarians too - the device is linked to a grading line that automatically sorts books according to library requirements. For more information see here.
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2019 20.03.2019 - 20.03.2019
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019