One of the installations of RFID technologies, that we implemented last year, was the return machine at the State Scientific Library in Prešov. Its readers are therefore not limited by the opening hours of the library and can return the borrowed documents 24 hours a day. The return machine is very helpful for librarians too - the device is linked to a grading line that automatically sorts books according to library requirements. For more information see here.
Action / Conference
- Bibliotheca Academica 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- KRECon 2019: Open Access - Seeking balance 07.11.2019 - 08.11.2019
- Bibliotheca Antiqua 13.11.2019 - 14.11.2019
- Architecture and role of libraries in the present 19.11.2019 - 19.11.2019