Self return service
Self-service return machine Smartreturn Series 250
It is a compact device for self-service returning books with minimal space requirements. Return machine does not have a screen, the status is signalled by the LED color and you can choose the design for indoor or outdoor installation. Return machine may be accompanied by a fully automatic sorting line, which sorts the returned media according to specified criteria. The number of sorting paths is fixed – 1.3, or 5. The performance of the device is 600 to 900 books per hour.
Self-service return machine Smartreturn 300
This device is used for self-service return of media without the participation of the library staff. It incorporates a large touch screen, receipt printer and a tunnel with security doors where the returned media is inserted. It is possible to choose either a machine for outdoor or indoor installation. The advantages of this machine are evident especially when it is connected to the automatic sorting line.
The sorting and trasport modules can be assembled into a highly sophisticated and flexible sorting system tailored to the specific library. Media returned by the customer thought Smartreturn 300 are sorted according to specified criteria and collected in the proper trolley. The troley is equipped with a movable bottom on a spring for a cautious storage and the staff is advised the moment it is filled up.
Action / Conference
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- 13th International Conference School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 07.05.2019 - 07.05.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Intelligent technology and education in library practice 20.05.2019 - 21.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019