According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) that will come into effect on May 25, 2018, we are implementing several new functions and features to the ARL library system, which, in conjunction with the existing system capabilities, will ensure compliance with the individual parts of this regulation. After ARL upgrade 2018/1, all libraries using LIS ARL will be ready to adhere to the new rules in terms of personal data management. We plan to add some optional features and enhancements in ARL update 2018/2. For more information see the customer section.
Action / Conference
- Bibliotheca Academica 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- KRECon 2019: Open Access - Seeking balance 07.11.2019 - 08.11.2019
- Bibliotheca Antiqua 13.11.2019 - 14.11.2019
- Architecture and role of libraries in the present 19.11.2019 - 19.11.2019