According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) that will come into effect on May 25, 2018, we are implementing several new functions and features to the ARL library system, which, in conjunction with the existing system capabilities, will ensure compliance with the individual parts of this regulation. After ARL upgrade 2018/1, all libraries using LIS ARL will be ready to adhere to the new rules in terms of personal data management. We plan to add some optional features and enhancements in ARL update 2018/2. For more information see the customer section.
Action / Conference
- 42th workshop of museum libraries and AMG galleries 04.09.2018 - 06.09.2018
- Today's libraries 2018 11.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
- RDA rules in SNK cataloging practice and KIS3G libraries 20.09.2018 - 20.09.2018
- 11th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories 24.10.2018 - 24.10.2018
- Bibliotheca academica 2018 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018