Is it necessary to take account of computer security in libraries when their resources should be available to the general public? What risks are there in place for IT security? What needs to be set up in the library-information system in connection with GDPR? Answers to these questions can be found in the article of our colleagues in the current issue of Slovak ITLib magazine Information Technology and Libraries. We are bringing you its electronic form.
- ITLib 2/2019 (392.51 kB)
Action / Conference
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- Electronization of collections of memory institutions 10.09.2019 - 10.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019