Is it necessary to take account of computer security in libraries when their resources should be available to the general public? What risks are there in place for IT security? What needs to be set up in the library-information system in connection with GDPR? Answers to these questions can be found in the article of our colleagues in the current issue of Slovak ITLib magazine Information Technology and Libraries. We are bringing you its electronic form.
- ITLib 2/2019 (392.51 kB)
Action / Conference
- Bibliotheca Academica 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- KRECon 2019: Open Access - Seeking balance 07.11.2019 - 08.11.2019
- Bibliotheca Antiqua 13.11.2019 - 14.11.2019
- Architecture and role of libraries in the present 19.11.2019 - 19.11.2019