The security of library documents is no longer to be feared in the Olomouc Library. Our staff installed new advanced RFID-enabled devices there at the end of January. The library buildings were secured almost from the cellar to the attic - in three departments there have been installed security gates that sense the movement of media and people. Even a PREMIUM version was used once, which is able to protect an extra wide passage.
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2018 21.03.2018 - 21.03.2018
- Seminar Protection of personal data in Libraries and GDPR 28.03.2018 - 28.03.2018
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VII. 12.04.2018 - 13.04.2018
- 12th International Conference of School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 03.05.2018 - 03.05.2018
- Seminary ARL 2018 10.05.2018 - 11.05.2018