The security of library documents is no longer to be feared in the Olomouc Library. Our staff installed new advanced RFID-enabled devices there at the end of January. The library buildings were secured almost from the cellar to the attic - in three departments there have been installed security gates that sense the movement of media and people. Even a PREMIUM version was used once, which is able to protect an extra wide passage.
Action / Conference
- Bibliotheca Academica 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- KRECon 2019: Open Access - Seeking balance 07.11.2019 - 08.11.2019
- Bibliotheca Antiqua 13.11.2019 - 14.11.2019
- Architecture and role of libraries in the present 19.11.2019 - 19.11.2019