Our company has noted another success in the tender for the supply of RFID technology on academic grounds- the library of the J. E. Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem. The installation of the technical equipment has already begun these days. Approximatelly 150,000 documents are now waiting to be chipped. Final completion and handover of the project will be carried out by the end of this year.
Action / Conference
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019