By the end of 2005 begun an interesting project for our company – with J. M. Šafránek. The tagret was to publish on-line his private database of historical monuments. The database consisted of more than 6000 entries about existing and ruined monuments.
At the beginning of the project, an open data structure was created, so that later more information could be added. Currently a record of a monument may consist of information about history, building progress, historical personas, dynasties, location on the map, videos, photos, pictures and further recomended reading. Apart from monuments, information about some dynasties and historical persons or places are processed also. Records are occasionally updated and corrected.
Action / Conference
- Cultural heritage for all! Library 2018 02.10.2018 - 03.10.2018
- CASLIN 2018 07.10.2018 - 11.10.2018
- Innovations for the Future of Public Libraries 17.10.2018 - 17.10.2018
- 5. Library BARCAMP 18.10.2018 - 18.10.2018
- Information interactions 2018 23.10.2018 - 23.10.2018