The self-service station allows patrons to perform borrowing, returning books and other media or find information of their reader account without assistance from library staff.
3M SelfCheck™ System V-Series
The SelfCheck™ System V-Series is a fast, versatile checkout solution that is so intuitive it virtually assures first-time success. Along with an easy-to-use touch screen and step-by-step instructions, the distinctive V design helps customers place items correctly. The system processes books, magazines, videos, CDs and DVDs and provides web-based remote monitoring and diagnostics. It also accommodates a wide range of barcode placements. The V-coil design automatically adapts to power level variations and essentially eliminates unwanted alarms. Additional security features prevent customers from checking out more than one book under a single barcode and substituting items during checkout.With its dynamic design and sharp, contemporary look, the V-Series takes your library to the next level of productivity and service.
3M SelfCheck™ System V-Series Tabletop
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2018 21.03.2018 - 21.03.2018
- Seminar Protection of personal data in Libraries and GDPR 28.03.2018 - 28.03.2018
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VII. 12.04.2018 - 13.04.2018
- 12th International Conference of School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 03.05.2018 - 03.05.2018
- Seminary ARL 2018 10.05.2018 - 11.05.2018