The self-service station allows patrons to perform borrowing, returning books and other media or find information of their reader account without assistance from library staff.
3M SelfCheck™ System V-Series
The SelfCheck™ System V-Series is a fast, versatile checkout solution that is so intuitive it virtually assures first-time success. Along with an easy-to-use touch screen and step-by-step instructions, the distinctive V design helps customers place items correctly. The system processes books, magazines, videos, CDs and DVDs and provides web-based remote monitoring and diagnostics. It also accommodates a wide range of barcode placements. The V-coil design automatically adapts to power level variations and essentially eliminates unwanted alarms. Additional security features prevent customers from checking out more than one book under a single barcode and substituting items during checkout.With its dynamic design and sharp, contemporary look, the V-Series takes your library to the next level of productivity and service.
3M SelfCheck™ System V-Series Tabletop
Action / Conference
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- 13th International Conference School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 07.05.2019 - 07.05.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Intelligent technology and education in library practice 20.05.2019 - 21.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019