Technology EM (electromagnet) is a simple, reliable, and many years of proven solution for security of documents in the library.This system simply during the process of borrowing and returning any document or media allows library security, thereby protecting the library fund.
Technology EM in library usually complements the identification of books by barcode and then as a whole contribute significantly to automate processes in the library.
The basic element of security EM system consists of EM security strips, which are inserted into books or other materials in the library. With them then operate the various hardware elements of the system, such as de / activators, security gates or Selfchecks.
When Tattle-Tape Security Strips are affixed to items, our resensitizers, desensitizers and bookcheck units will help ensure the security is properly turned on or off to be sure your library collection is not leaving the building without being properly checked out.
EM security gate immediately detects whether it moves through the gate any medium secured with activated EM strip. Unauthorized borrowing causes the alarm and alerts library staff by light and audible signal.
The self-service station allows patrons to perform borrowing, returning books and other media or find information of their reader account without assistance from library staff.
Action / Conference
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- 13th International Conference School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 07.05.2019 - 07.05.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Intelligent technology and education in library practice 20.05.2019 - 21.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019