Bar code printers print on self adhesive labels on rolls. The direct thermal printing method (on thermosensitive paper without the necessity to use a color ribbon cartridge) or the thermal transfer method (printing through a color ribbon cartridge). We supply them in 230 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi and 600 dpi resolution. The higher the resolution, the better the printing quality.
The printers are able to print all types of bar codes including various code rotations. It is possible to design the label on a regular computer, insert graphical pictures, text (all Windows installed fonts are available) and of course, the mentioned bar code in connection with the software.
Action / Conference
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- 13th International Conference School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 07.05.2019 - 07.05.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Intelligent technology and education in library practice 20.05.2019 - 21.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019