The invetory module provides several options for holdings inventory and simplifies on-going processes in the library.
- stock taking by hand or automated, separately or in bulk,
- simple creation of invetory lists,
- tight connection of the module with cataloguing, immediate comparison of database status with actual status of documents in the holding,
- stock taking by location or dislocation,
- signalling of the invetory process of a given document when returnig the loan
- modifiable outputs of invetory lists and statistics
- module for inventory done with RFID technology tools.
Also the inventory module is available as a web application:
- installation is not nescessary,
- accesibility from anywhere,
- simple and intuitive operation,
- suitable for branches of regional libraries.
Action / Conference
- 13th International Conference School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 07.05.2019 - 07.05.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Intelligent technology and education in library practice 20.05.2019 - 21.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019